Chat
Help Users
  • RiotInGeorgia RiotInGeorgia:
    i tried my luck and got frantiva instead of sonia :(
    Link
  • cacandikca cacandikca:
    does anyone have the new dating guide? like grant etc, thanks.
    Link
  • Sath Sath:
    cacandikca said:
    does anyone have the new dating guide? like grant etc, thanks.
    Post them HERE
    +1
    Link
  • ohiisan ohiisan:
    im sorry, but has the kr developer's notes stopped updating?
    Link
  • Keiichikun Keiichikun:
    Die UR-Anfänger Rüstung und die UR-Anfänger Schuhe ab wann beginnt der Bonus ab 14 oder erst darunter?
    Link
  • Greed Greed:
    event stage 15 if you missed i think 3/4 of the eel like monster you wont be able to complete it at all
    Link
  • Saphy Saphy:
    Keiichikun said:
    Die UR-Anfänger Rüstung und die UR-Anfänger Schuhe ab wann beginnt der Bonus ab 14 oder erst darunter?
    ab 14
    Link
  • KiwiKuma KiwiKuma:
    Is...It actually POSSIBLE to beat 15-2 in the event? If so, HOW....-.-
    Link
  • N NathPX:
    Yes, but you need Sonia : she will change your boss into a monster immune to "lose rationnality", then, fight as usual. Apologize for my english
    Link
  • KiwiKuma KiwiKuma:
    I figured that was the case...kinda dumb imo but ah well
    Link
  • KiwiKuma KiwiKuma:
    And your english is beyond fine lol
    Link
  • Saphy Saphy:
    No you don’t need Sonya. But 2-3 strong aoe partners, try to destroy the monsters hands first
    Link
  • Pika Pika:
    true
    Link
  • Zekory Zekory:
    How do I awake my partners? Just level them or do I need to get a intimity with them?
    Link
  • Sath Sath:
    Zekory said:
    How do I awake my partners? Just level them or do I need to get a intimity with them?
    Intimacy lvl 10 + 6 stars + 240 shards + 7200 dust
    Link
  • DeadNeRub DeadNeRub:
    Is there a way to hear intimacy voice lines again? The ones you hear for gaining certain intimacy levels.
    Link
  • Greed Greed:
    DeadNeRub said:
    Is there a way to hear intimacy voice lines again? The ones you hear for gaining certain intimacy levels.
    go to the character page, there should be a voice icon on the bottom right, scroll down to intimacy part
    +1
    Link
  • Cybourne Cybourne:
    is the gear guide being updated or something? cause i can't seem to open any of the tabs
    Link
  • Awakewise Awakewise:
    No SP character wiki page ?
    Link
  • Saphy Saphy:
    Cybourne said:
    is the gear guide being updated or something? cause i can't seem to open any of the tabs
    for me everything works. Did you try again?
    Link
  • Saphy Saphy:
    Awakewise said:
    No SP character wiki page ?
    i dont think the creaters of the website are still playing the game unfortunatly. So we can not expect any updates right now.
    Link
  • Keiichikun Keiichikun:
    Jemand schon die lösung für das rätzel =?
    Link
  • Saphy Saphy:
    #missme #youareme
    Link
  • anakbelakang anakbelakang:
    Interesting i got banned after this update, is there any way to appeal about my ban?
    Link
  • Saphy Saphy:
    anakbelakang said:
    Interesting i got banned after this update, is there any way to appeal about my ban?
    did you get unbanned? If you haven't abused the evernight crusade claim rewards bug you should be unbanned.
    Link