Illusion Connect Wiki

Help with lineup, again

Jan 5, 2021
-𝕸𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖆-#3209
It's me again people and i've collected some more characteres over the time. I will attach a screenshot of my current team and I would appreciate if some of you could give me suggestions for my team because I'm kind of struggeling in Ares' Battlefield.
Thank you guys :3

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    750 KB · Views: 25
  • possessions.png
    possessions.png
    56 KB · Views: 24
Jan 1, 2021
Vivielle#3694
Region
US2-Annie
It's me again people and i've collected some more characteres over the time. I will attach a screenshot of my current team and I would appreciate if some of you could give me suggestions for my team because I'm kind of struggeling in Ares' Battlefield.
Would suggest you to replace Ai with fenebeth. Ai is useless without the other two girls and fenebeth is now meta.

Dec 14, 2020
Region
EU2-Loro
The fenebeth tipp was good already, but I think you could also remove rotania and put in something like Diana or Phoebe. True you will loose the Yuffie passive, but i dont think you really need it for ares. The leader buff for which you need 4 sorcerers is not that important aswell. So you could even change another sorcerer for something else.

Jan 5, 2021
-𝕸𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖆-#3209
The fenebeth tipp was good already, but I think you could also remove rotania and put in something like Diana or Phoebe. True you will loose the Yuffie passive, but i dont think you really need it for ares. The leader buff for which you need 4 sorcerers is not that important aswell. So you could even change another sorcerer for something else.
What for, as an example ?
I saw that many people play ion or hersey. Is that worth a thought ?

Dec 13, 2020
Region
US3-Vivian
Thank you gthe real problems
About the character :you need phoebe + miyuki + fenebeth, Other character is just for meta or waifu. The real things for ares is that you need to up your leader ti wisdom and higher + "the right gear" lv70-lv80. Dont waste hundred millions gold on shitttttt gears like mine. For 6 months, I only have one Dragonhowl for my kasumi, while looking at my member guild full 5 dragonhowls lv70. I'm so mad and so sad. Watch on youtube : "illusion connect saya", Leaderkiller illusion connect" for the right gear, and you will be good. In ares battle, I ranked from 500 season 3 to 44 season 4 with 12600 points by watching his videos. good luck man

Dec 14, 2020
Region
EU2-Loro
What for, as an example ?
I saw that many people play ion or hersey. Is that worth a thought ?
Ion is really good yes. Since she is a light unit it helps you to reach the phoebe line up passive aswell. You could go for Amon or diamond aswell but it depends on your playstyle and if you like to play the partners

Jan 5, 2021
-𝕸𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖆-#3209
About the character :you need phoebe + miyuki + fenebeth, Other character is just for meta or waifu. The real things for ares is that you need to up your leader ti wisdom and higher + "the right gear" lv70-lv80. Dont waste hundred millions gold on shitttttt gears like mine. For 6 months, I only have one Dragonhowl for my kasumi, while looking at my member guild full 5 dragonhowls lv70. I'm so mad and so sad. Watch on youtube : "illusion connect saya", Leaderkiller illusion connect" for the right gear, and you will be good. In ares battle, I ranked from 500 season 3 to 44 season 4 with 12600 points by watching his videos. good luck man
Thank you for the advise, I'll have a look at these videos

Jan 5, 2021
-𝕸𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖆-#3209
Thanks again for the gear advise given in the videos but I want to know if there's anything else to do, apart from modifying gear.

Welcome to the Illusion Connect wiki
A wiki and community for passionate Illusion Connect members. Join for free!
Wiki Create my account