Illusion Connect Wiki

Help with my team

May 30, 2021
Neteroh#0484
Region
US15-Raphael
Im pretty newish to the game and so far all I been doing is auto selecting what they recommended for a team and not thinking of how they all synergize with each other and I also been leveling whatever character was at the top for me so I was wondering if u guys could help me out with this and let me know whats a proper team at the stage I am at. image0.png possessions.png

Dec 14, 2020
Region
EU2-Loro
Generally speaking you should try to get more of the leader passive buffs and also partner line-up skills active. Maybe you could unlock more if you change your leader...or 1 or 2 partners. I think a good healer could be worth it for your team. If you could unlock the phoebe passive line-up skill it would definitly help you a lot. You sadly need to have 5 healer or light units in your team for that.

Jan 2, 2021
Region
AS10-Nefir
Im pretty newish to the game and so far all I been doing is auto selecting what they recommended for a team and not thinking of how they all synergize with each other and I also been leveling whatever character was at the top for me so I was wondering if u guys could help me out with this and let me know whats a proper team at the stage I am at. image0.png possessions.png
1. Miyuki
2. Kasumi
3. Phoebe
4. Yuffie
5. Selena / Kiraya

First, I think you need to decide which leader you want to use, and then build (and summon) strong unit around it. Those 5 partners are basically neutral and strong units that can fit into any leaders.
So if you're still in doubt, just focus on those 5 units development first.

btw : so many good units right now, but I give you those 5 names because you already have them, as simple as that.

For SR unit, besides Rikia + Pan, I don't think you will need them so much, so no need to raise their level too high.

In my personal opinion , another must have units are:
1.Hachi-Shiki (sorce)
2.Kanata (attk-increase damage to enemy leader)
3.Anna (a very good-healer)
4.Nicola
5.Jason (can revive partner)

6. Fenebeth, although she is not a strong unit, but you must have her. Fenebeth's curse skill is very important , especially at Ares Arena + Dream Arena

Hope my personal opinion can help you

Jan 2, 2021
Region
AS10-Nefir
Sorry, I mean Fenebeth's skill is very important for Ares+ Dream Expedition (not dream-arena)

May 30, 2021
Neteroh#0484
Region
US15-Raphael
1. Miyuki
2. Kasumi
3. Phoebe
4. Yuffie
5. Selena / Kiraya

First, I think you need to decide which leader you want to use, and then build (and summon) strong unit around it. Those 5 partners are basically neutral and strong units that can fit into any leaders.
So if you're still in doubt, just focus on those 5 units development first.

btw : so many good units right now, but I give you those 5 names because you already have them, as simple as that.

For SR unit, besides Rikia + Pan, I don't think you will need them so much, so no need to raise their level too high.

In my personal opinion , another must have units are:
1.Hachi-Shiki (sorce)
2.Kanata (attk-increase damage to enemy leader)
3.Anna (a very good-healer)
4.Nicola
5.Jason (can revive partner)

6. Fenebeth, although she is not a strong unit, but you must have her. Fenebeth's curse skill is very important , especially at Ares Arena + Dream Arena

Hope my personal opinion can help you
I appreciate this a lot, and I guess my leader would have to be a paladin for the time being since he's the one that has the most awoken is paladin but I don't want a defense team I want a team that deals high damage

Jan 2, 2021
Region
AS10-Nefir
I appreciate this a lot, and I guess my leader would have to be a paladin for the time being since he's the one that has the most awoken is paladin but I don't want a defense team I want a team that deals high damage
Actually don't worry about it too much. Paladin leader is also very good. The idea is your leader can defend, and your team can do damage. However I think Berial is quite essential for paladin leader, because it will give double protection to your partners.

Welcome to the Illusion Connect wiki
A wiki and community for passionate Illusion Connect members. Join for free!
Wiki Create my account