Illusion Connect Wiki

Your experience of Ares' Battlefield

Mar 12, 2021
The first day of the season is always like this. And its logical. The strong people need to get out of the big pulk of players first.
Was hoping for this in S2 too but it just wasn't the case.
Maybe it gets better this time but I'm skeptical to be honest. Good luck to you in your battles

Aug 19, 2021
Utterly pointless. Every battle is a one sided slaughter - I'm either "matched" against someone the same level who lasts 30 seconds, or someone twice my level who I can't even touch and I last 30 seconds. Playing the numbers I get a slight net gain if I stop after the first 3 "victories" since it's typically1 win to 3 losses. But the losses went up to -60 points. if that increases again then the result will be a net loss. I have never seen such a pathetic "tournament" in any game since computers were invented and I was playing on a C64

Dec 14, 2020
Region
EU2-Loro
Utterly pointless. Every battle is a one sided slaughter - I'm either "matched" against someone the same level who lasts 30 seconds, or someone twice my level who I can't even touch and I last 30 seconds. Playing the numbers I get a slight net gain if I stop after the first 3 "victories" since it's typically1 win to 3 losses. But the losses went up to -60 points. if that increases again then the result will be a net loss. I have never seen such a pathetic "tournament" in any game since computers were invented and I was playing on a C64
Are you a new player to the game? If you are, I bet playing Ares is hard I agree. But the system still rewards you if you loose. At least to a certain point barrier. Just try to reach that one and keep improving your gear and line-up. Since every unit gets boosted to lvl 300 in Ares only the stars of your partners and the gear is important. Keep improving that and maybe u reach higher points next season.

Sep 5, 2021
kingofcod231#9079
How are people's gemmy unit constantly self reviving until you kill it twice in a row before it activates its unique skill upon revival.

Welcome to the Illusion Connect wiki
A wiki and community for passionate Illusion Connect members. Join for free!
Wiki Create my account